Inventory Reports for Domestic and Commercial Clients in London
The property inventory report is a document which includes a complete and thorough description of everything that's inside – floors, doors, windows, walls, ceilings, woodwork, heating, furniture, electrical appliances, personal belongings, level of cleanliness, fixtures and fittings. The report notes the current state of each item in the property, as well as any deterioration from the normal condition. All of this is backed with high quality digital photographs.
Thanks to our inventory reports, your property will be protected throughout the tenancy and all deposit disputes at the end of the rental agreement will be easily managed. The document is also very useful if you are a home-owner who wants to have a comprehensive catalogue of all belongings. The inventory report can be quite useful for insurance claims as well.
Each inventory report is conducted by independent inventory clerks, fully trained, industry certified and stationed within all London areas, to ensure full coverage of the city's territory.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Company
- Special combo – you can benefit from our combined service for inventory report and check-in inspection at the beginning of a tenancy.
- Photographs included – all reports conducted by Inventory Services London contain digital images as well as written information.
- Variety of booking slots – you can schedule a property inspection every day of the week, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- 24/7 Customer support – our client centre operates constantly to provide you with any information regarding our services.
- No upfront payment – pay upon completion of the inventory survey
How Do We Provide These Inventory Lists?
We will send a certified inventory clerk to your London property who will record precisely all of the contents and the condition of each item. The clerk will inspect each room and take written notes, as well as digital images.
Afterwards, you will receive our independent and unbiased opinion of the property's condition in the form of a PDF report. We will send it to you within 72 hours.
How to Schedule an Inventory Inspection in London?
To hire a qualified clerk for an inventory report, simply call us on 020 3746 2546 or just fill in the “Book online” form. Our friendly client support operators will contact you shortly to give you additional information about booking slots, pricing and special deals.