Protect Your Clients With Our Expert Property Inventory London Services
As an estate agent, you know that a professional property survey is the best way to avoid a heated bond dispute between tenants and landlords. We specialise in inventory services for estate agents that include a thorough written and photographic assessment of any given property's condition.
Contact us now on 020 3746 2546 or use our live chat and online booking form alternatives for a comprehensive report that will always arrive on time.
We Offer a Healthy Range of Services
Our property inventory London services will aid your estate agency in almost every situation:
- Inventory list: Features a detailed description of all the items and their contents within a property. Any superficial damage is diligently photographed and noted down.
- Inventory list and Check in inspection: Carried out at the start of a new tenancy agreement. A skilled clerk inspects the property for any signs of wear and tear, takes metre readings, and counts the keys that each tenant receives.
- Check out report: A re-inspection done at the end of a tenancy agreement. The specialist checks if any items are missing or damaged and compares the level of tidiness with that of previous reports.
All reports will be conducted by unbiased and independent surveyors to ensure that you get exactly what you pay for.
Take a Look At Our Handy List of Benefits
Our benefits are designed to balance the busy schedule of any corporate partner:
- Benefit from the help of a personal account manager;
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- You can examine your report prior to making a payment;
- Need to amend the report? Take advantage of our 7 days gratis period!;
- All clerks are experienced and have been certified by ICA.
Our Inventory Report in Practice
Our inventories are used to determine the overall state of the house or flat in question. An inventory clerk will provide a detailed written description and take high quality digital photographs of everything within the property. This includes floors, windows, furniture, electrical appliances, fixtures, fittings, and more. You will receive your complete evaluation within 72 hours.
What Clients Think About Our Work
For the past 13 years, our inventory company has worked with many estate agencies to provide the most honest inspections possible. Here's what one of our clients had to say about us:
“You would think that an exhaustive list of just about any household item or surface you can imagine takes a long time to compile. Not only did my check out report arrive on time, but it was also reasonably priced and contained all the information I needed. Now I know who I'll call for my next property inspection!” - Malcolm Bloom, London estate agent
We are also proud of the healthy partnerships we have established with the following estate agencies:
Chelsea International, Brecker Grossmith, Blue Sky Property Lettings and MW7 Developments