Check Out Report in London
The check out report is probably one of the most important inventory reports. It is conducted at the end of the tenancy agreement before the tenant has moved out completely. We will send an inventory clerk to reinspect the flat or house and compare the present state of the property with the one reported in the inventory and check in report.
All changes and damages during the tenant's stay will be described in the check out report. The document can help resolving any disputes and issues about the property's condition and cost for replacing or fixing damaged items.
The check out report is prepared by inventory clerks, who are highly trained, organised and professional. Our company chooses the inventory clerks very carefully, so we can provide the best service possible at a competitive rate. We cover the entire territory of London, and we are always on time for an appointment.
Why Opt for Our End of Tenancy Reports?
- Photographs included – our check out reports always contain digital images to support the written information.
- Preferential rates – book a check out report together with some of the other services we provide (e.g. gas certificate or EPC) and get a special discount
- Variety of booking slots – schedule a check in report every day of the week, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- No hidden charge – you pay for what you get upon completion of the tenancy check out
- 24/7 Customer support – contact our client centre at any time of the day
How Is Our Tenancy Check Out Inspection Performed
The clerk sent by our inventory company will note the state of all contents, as well as damaged, replaced or missing items. He will also identify and record the fair wear and tear. The level of cleanliness will be noted too. During the process the clerk will take photographs along with the written details. Finally, he will include the meter readings and the number of keys returned to the landlord or estate agent.
Schedule End of Tenancy Report Today
Call 020 3746 2546 to request a free quote for our end of tenancy check out inspection. You can also fill in your details and send them over via the online form. Our friendly operators will contact you shorty afterwards to assist you with the booking procedure.