Inventory Services London
Inventory Services London provides property inventory services, as well as gas safety inspections and energy performance certificates. We operate throughout all London areas, mainly within Greater London and the South-East. Our inventory and energy assessment customers include private tenants, landlords, home-owners, lettings and estates agents, and property management companies. We provide a variety of inventory services to suit your individual needs and budget. You can always call us, if you or one of your clients are beginning or ending a tenancy agreement, or you would like an interim inventory check.
Similarly, if you are planning to buy, sell or rent a property, Inventory Services London can perform an Energy Performance Assessment and issue an accredited Energy Performance Certificate for your property. Energy assessment is required for all homes and properties to be let, bought or sold, due to the European Union Directive from January 2009.
Our Company Offers The Following Property Maintenance Services:
- Professional residential inventories, carried out by fully-trained AIIC and ICA accredited inventory clerks. Such services are typically performed for tenants, landlords, lettings and estate agents, and property management firms.
- Check in inventory reports – a professional report, compiled in the beginning of a tenancy, with the purpose to verify the condition of the property before the tenant moves in.
- Check out inventory reports – a report done in the end of each tenancy, which helps to see and analyse the condition of the property. When it's compared to the check in report, you can clearly see the differences and resolve any disputes in the end of tenancy.
- Interim inventory reports – this kind of report is done during a tenancy, when the landlord wants to protect the property from unexpected damage and harm. The mid-tenancy inspection, done by the inventory clerks shows the exact condition of the property at the moment, and can be compared to the check in report to detect differences and irregularities.
- Energy Performance Certification Services - assessing the energy efficiency of your property, in order to comply with EU regulations.
- Gas Safety Inspections - a technician will inspect all of your gas appliances to ensure the safety of your property.
- Floor Planning Services - you will receive the floor plan which you had exactly in your mind.
These reports are agreed upon by all parties to a lease or rental agreement. They are independently compiled by Inventory Services London for your protection and security.
Why Choose Us for Your Inventory Services Provider
- Photographs included - all of our inventory reports contain both written and photographic information for the state of the property.
- Preferrential rates for combined services - Book an EPC or gas inspection together with your property inventories and get a discount.
- 24/7 customer support and assistance - We answer immediately to emergency and short-notice calls.
- Certified and experienced inventory clerks who pay attention even to the smallest details in your domestic or commercial property.
- We cover all areas within the M25 zone - You can request an inventory inspection from a professional no matter where in London you are located.
- Flexible booking slots - We offer a variety of booking options to fit your busy schedule.
How to Hire an Inventory Clerk Near You
Contact Inventory Services London at 020 3746 2546 with any questions you may have, or make a booking for your property inventories, energy performance certification or gas safety check appointment.
You can also request a quote online via our webform or live chat.